Welcome to “Retirement On A Budget”, my (hopefully) friendly and cheerful little blog site dedicated to publishing informative, helpful and encouraging information for today’s senior and retiree.
My name is Woody Woodring. My wife Janie and I live in beautiful Greenville, South Carolina, where we retired a few years ago after living all over the United States and Europe.
After retiring I started this blog as a means of exploring ways retired folks could save money and get more for less. Good theme! But the more I delved into this retirement living thing the more areas of interest to retirees I found. So I began another blog, “Woody’s Retirement Blog“, to talk about other areas of interest to retirees. Well, frankly two blogs are a bit much to maintain, considering all the other things I’m involved in, so even though I still maintain ”Woody’s Retirement Blog” I do not post to it very often. Now Retirement On A Budget is my number one retirement blog, dedicated to talking about anything and everything of interest to retirees and other seniors.
I hope you enjoy my site and that you will visit often. Your comments are welcome, encouraged and appreciated.
- 5 Golden Rules For Things To Do In Retirement (retirement-on-a-budget.com)
- Retirement Living, Staying Connected With Family And Friends (retirement-on-a-budget.com)
- Maximize Your Retirement Income (retirement-on-a-budget.com)
- Ideas For Great Gifts For Retirees (retirement-on-a-budget.com)
- Retirement Party on A Budget (retirement-on-a-budget.com)